Direct Cremation $1,710
Elements Cremation offers our direct cremation service for a set fee of $1,610, which includes:
- Removal of the decedent from the place of death
- Sanitary care of the remains
- Placement of the remains in a container for cremation
- Personal return of the cremains to the place designated at the time of arrangements
- Documentation services, including secure filing (as applicable) of: Certificate of Death, Burial/Transit Permit, Medical Examiners Permit for Cremation, Social Security Report of Death, and Veterans Administration forms
- Placement of obituary notices in requested newspapers (newspaper costs are additional)
- County charges are additional, such as cremation permit ($150 in Cook County / $50 in majority of surrounding Counties) and certified copies of the death certificates which costs vary depending on county. Elements Cremation secures, and pays for, all county charges on your loved ones behalf. Costs are attributed to final invoice.
Elements Cremation also offers additional optional services and support. If you choose any of these, we will provide cost estimates in advance and will work closely with you to ensure your needs and expectations are fully met.
- Urns, keepsakes, and other containment items
- Memorial service and event planning
- Memorial service materials
- Online obituary
- Travel and transport support
- Ancillary services, including legal, long- and short-term care, hospice, real estate, and estate planning
Elements Cremation covers the City of Chicago, all surrounding counties to include Lake, DuPage, McHenry, Will, Kane, Kendall, Kankakee, and others upon request.